Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Full Term

I am now 37 weeks and considered full term. Yay! We went to the doctor again today. He said that I am dilated between a 2 and 3 and the baby has started to drop. It could be any day now or in four weeks.

We are supposedly closing on our house tomorrow at 4:30pm and we get the keys on Thursday. The baby has to stay in at least through the weekend so I can clean and get a little bit organized.

I'm getting a haircut tonight. Here are some pics of what I like. We'll see in a couple of hours how it turns out.

2 comments:

brookiebaby said...

YAY! Good luck! I hope you can buy some more time to get settled into your house, because the nesting stage hit me hard! I was cleaning my guts out the week before Cooper came...NOTHING could get clean enough!! :) And, I just CHOPPED off my hair! So, I welcome you to the mommy hair club! :) ha ha! Love ya babe! Good luck with everything! So exciting! P.S. The pain involved with getting "checked" only gets worse... :)

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

So any sign of baby yet?! Congrats my friend! We can't get enough of our little guy... it's so amazing all the miraculous things about these little things. Be prepared for a lack of sleep and a new schedule... baby's schedule! (which is non-existent at first!)Yay for babies! Congrats on the house too!