Monday, March 23, 2009

Vegas Baby

I went to Vegas last Wednesday night to spend Thursday with Kim, Katie and friends/family. There was going to be a wedding but things were postponed for a little while so it ended up being a get together slash present exchange.

This is what I gave to Kim. She was too embarrassed to touch it in front of anyone so Chris took over.
Kim, Katie and Donna gave me tons of baby clothes that I love so much.

We spent the day walking around the strip. We started at the M&M Factory, then Coke Factory. Then we ate at a buffet in the Excalibur before walking to the MGM hotel and the Bellagio to see the water show.

By the end of the day I was really achy from carrying around my extra 25 pounds but it was a good time.
Thanks again Kim, Katie and Donna for all the baby clothes!


1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

Hey what were you doing here and you didn't even give me a call. How rude. Just kidding. I know it is kind of crazy when you have other plans. Glad you had a good time.