Saturday, March 7, 2009

31 Weeks... Almost

Yay! We've passed the 30 week mark. My next appointment with the OB is Tuesday, then I start going every two weeks.

The good news is that my sciatic nerve isn't being pinched anymore and doesn't hurt. I'm so lucky. I also feel the baby moving around a lot. I love laying on my side with my hand on my belly because I can feel her arms and/or legs move from side to side.

I go walking almost every day for about 30-40 minutes. I hope it helps me lose the baby weight because I'm feeling so fat. I can't wait to go running. This is a picture of me a few minutes ago. I'm going to attempt a bike ride.

We went to the first of four labor and delivery classes on Thursday. We watched a movie that followed a few women through the births. I think what Tom and I both got out of it is that there is no reason to ever do it naturally if you have medicine as an option. It would be like going to the dentist and having a root canal done without meds. Masochism!

4 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Oh, just be so grateful that you CAN workout during your pregnancy!!! It's HELL trying to workout after almost 7 months of bedrest! :) You look so cute and prego! Yeah, in my opinion, an epidural is the way to go! My delivery was pure HEAVEN! Seriously! :) Good luck with everything! The best part is when you're prego and your stomach starts taking a life of its own..it looks like an alien is moving around! :) I miss it! :) But the end result is even better!
LOVE ya!

The Knudsen Family said...

You look so good. I wish I had looked that good at 31 weeks. That is so good that you can still go for walks and ride bikes. Good for you.

Britney said...

Congratulations! You are so cute and you look so good! I'm so proud of you being so "gung-ho" with your exercising. Keep up the good work!

The Parker Family said...

i would definitly go with the epidural....i wish i would have. but it wasn't that bad...then again i realy don't remember anything other then holding the girls after they were born.