Thursday, January 22, 2009

Poll Update

Thanks to everyone who voted on the baby girl name in my poll. Here are the results from the 71 voters.

Which name do you prefer?
35% Sophie
35% Isabella Claire
24% Madison Kennedy
4% Madison Isabella
1% Cameron Isabella

I'll let you know what we have decided...

I picked the name "Isabella Claire" as my favorite. Tom loves "Madison Kennedy." After a lot of discussion, we started calling her Morgan Olivia. Yeah, a name that is not even on the poll list. Even though Madison is a cute name, I decided against it because it is so popular now. Tom decided against Isabella (almost as popular as Madison) because he thinks that everyone will think we named her after the girl in Twilight.

Anyway, things may change again but that's where we're at now.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love, love, love the name! And I'm so happy it's a girl! Now we just need you to move back closer to us! ;) You look so cute!