Wednesday, December 3, 2008

17 Weeks

Wow, a lot has happened since the last time I blogged.

First things first... I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and we find out the gender in two weeks!

Here is a blurry picture of how I look at 17 weeks.

Okay, I didn't think I was showing that much until I saw this picture. Yay!

I've still been listening to the heart beat at least twice a day. I took the Belly Beats to my parents house over Thanksgiving and I think one of my young cousins broke it while they were sneaking in my room. It isn't a functional break but I can't fix it. Grrr. $450.

4 comments:

carrie said...

You look great! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Are you going to have a shower in utah? I would come for sure! I'm sorry about your belly beats machine, that totally stinks!

The Knudsen Family said...

Yeah you are starting to show a little. You are looking good. Waiting to find out what it is makes it seem to take forever and then once you do it seems to go so much quicker. Can't wait to find out what you are having. Definetly let me know if you are having a shower in Utah or if you need someone to do one for you. I would love to do one for you if you want but I am sure your aunts can't wait to plan it for you. Let me know.

Brittney said...

Oh you look so cute!! Sorry about your little machine, that is no fun! But if it makes you feel any better, you should start feeling the baby moving a lot soon so then that can give you the peace of mind you're looking for. Doesn't help the $450 factor but I'm trying to be positive!! lol Wish we could have seen ya over Thanksgiving, but as you know we were a little busy!! :P Miss ya tons!

The Parker Family said...

congrats kelli