Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Guns

The day Tom and I were leaving to drive to Utah for Thanksgiving, he got a call from a local sporting goods store to say that his gun was in. Of course he wanted to pick it up so I was like, "no problem, 5 extra minutes." Wrong. Having never purchased a gun, I was unaware that the government was involved, and whenever the government gets envolved, things go slow.

Twenty minutes after Tom went in, I called, frustrated. Then thirty minutes, then thirty five... It kept going like that until he was finally done fifty minutes later. Luckily I'm a very patient person (tisk, tisk).

The day after Thanksgiving was the first day he got to use it. We went to a place outside of Lynndyl with my dad, brothers, and sister-in-law. A couple of hours later they were all pretty accurate shooters. Good job guys!

No comments: