Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Bump 10 Weeks

My good friend Natalie told me that I better take pictures of my growing belly for my non Idaho people who won't see me during the next 6 months, so here are a couple.

This is me at 10 weeks. Just to be clear, there is not a baby bump, maybe a Kelli bump, but no baby bump yet. However, as you can see in the picture on the left, my knockers are huge! Not sure what happend in the pic on the right. :)

My clothes are tighter than they once were. You know the size 6 pants that you buy even though they're ugly but they are a size 6 and that makes you feel good, well, I think I'm done with those for now. I'm not sure if it's due to the baby or because I'm getting fat because I justify eating corn dogs and tater tots.

Tom and I were on our way to the gym and I made him take the pics.

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Its is always fun to go back and look. It is amazing how quickly you forget how skinny you were. Looking forward to seeing you baby bump.

Jeremy Stowell said...

How are you guys? We are excited for ya!! Just wait till you get bigger, Britt is pretty uncomfortable she is ready to have it and we still have a month left.

Come visit sometime!!

Natalie said...

YOU BLOGGED!! I'm so stinking proud of you!! Vaca was great . . . glad to make it home.

Thanks for taking pictures of you! Size 6? Why am I friends with you? Oh, cause you are pregnant now and can get bigger with the rest of us getting bigger, non preggo people :)

LOVE YOUR GUTS!