Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Morganisms

Morgan wanted to watch Bratz and I told her it was too big for her.  In a whiny voice she said, "it's not too big!  I'm big.  I'm a big sister.  I'm a big sister!  It's not too big."  Ha!  She got to watch Curious George instead.

Santa lives at the North Cold.

Instead of "need" she says "meed."  "I meed a drink" or "Daddy meeds to go to work."

I got this brochure from my chiropractor and Mo asked if it was me.  When I told her it wasn't she said, "oh, what's her name?"  Then Tom told her it was Sally and she said, "is she your friend?"
It kind of does look like me (aged about 20 years).

Every night she chooses a "special helper" to help her get ready for bed and to lie down by her for a while.  A lot of those nights she has to tell us a secret.  The secret is always, "I have to go to my grandma's house."

Once she told me she was hungry and wanted a popsicle.  I told her that she needed to eat food first because we don't eat popsicles when we're hungry.  Now she will say, "I'm not hungry.  I want a popsicle."

Five is her holy grail of numbers.  She asked when Meg and Tanner were coming and I said after new years.  She said, "how about five years."

When I get "mad" at her for doing something she will apologize and then do it again.  We were in the car and she was kicking my seat.  I told her to stop.  She said sorry, then started kicking again.  She did that the whole way home from school.  Kick, "sorry," kick, "sorry," kick, "sorry."

She had Tom make ghost noises and actions with her, then she paused and said, "we're holy ghosts."

We decided to make cookies one day and instead of gingerbread men or candy canes, Mo decided she wanted pink bats.  Here are some of her festive gingerbread bats.
Photo: Nothing says merry Christmas like gingerbread bats. Morgan's choice.

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Cute, cute kids! Can't wait to meet them!

ShellRich said...

Lily wants me to tell you, "that is so funny!" She giggled a lot as I read this to her.