Friday, October 26, 2012

Hee Haw Corn Maze

We were going to go to the corn maze with my bro and sis-in-law last weekend but then Tom surprised me with the trip to Park City and Morgan was contagious with Hand, Foot, and Mouth so we postponed until last night.  My parents and Shyanne came with us and we couldn't have chosen a worse night.  Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun but it was so cold and snowy.  We got to do a hay ride, slide down the slide, and see the animals before we decided to cut our losses and go out to eat.

On the way there, Shyanne was telling us about a friend who saw snow for the first time.  This is how the conversation went.

Shyanne - "I have this friend from California-"

Morgan -  Excited inhale sound.  "You have a friend!  Oh!"

It was so funny and perfect because she was literally excited and happy for Shyanne.

When we saw the baby cow she asked if she could hug it.  While she was trying to hug it she said, "woah there, girl."  I suppose her country roots are innate.



36 Weeks (with no coat that fits)

This was our personal hay ride.  Nobody else was there that night because of the weather.


And a giant pumpkin.

On a side note: I took Morgan to Burlington Coat Factory to get a coat today.  We live right between the Orem and Murray stores so I chose Murray.  All I have to say is ew, gross.  Never again.  But we did find a cute Baby Phat coat for a deal.

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh that is no fun that it was so cold. I always refuse to do anything if it is snowing or cold. I am kind of a baby when it comes to that. That conversation between Shyann and Morgan is too funny. Love that Morgan was so excited that she had a friend.

awkward. said...

is this green meadows farm?