Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween

Morgan was so excited for Halloween this year.  In June I asked her what she wanted to be and we decided on Ming Ming Duckling from The Wonder Pets.  Of course she changed her mind the week before Halloween and wanted to be a Lady Royal from Barbie's Princess Charm School but I just told her it would make me feel bad if she didn't wear the costume that took me so long to make and my poor parenting guilt trip worked.  She decided that she wanted to be Ming Ming and was very proud to show off her costume at school.

They had a little party and we brought applesauce and string cheese to give to all the kids.  Then she went trick or treating that evening and got tons of candy that I have already eaten.  She keeps talking about how great the day was and asking us if we are going to dress up for Halloween when we are kids.  I love my Ming Ming.





No comments: