Friday, October 26, 2012

Park City

Last weekend Tom surprised me with a trip to Park City.  He asked my mom to watch Morgan (and she was sick with the Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus -- boo!) so we could get a last relaxing trip in before the baby comes.  

We stayed at Hotel Park City in one of the cottage suites.  It had a hot tub on the balcony but I obviously couldn't use it, being pregnant and all.  We did some walking, shopping, and a lot of TV watching (aka, relaxing).  

Park City, UT, Hotel
  

It was so fun.  We ate on Main Street one night and at Ruth's Chris the other.  And I didn't spill on my belly either time!  Wooh!

Thanks, Tommy!  You are the bestest bestie.  Sorry you hurt your back picking up a pillow or the remote or something.  ;)  I love you.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That sounds like a nice little getaway to relax. Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see the new little one.