Sunday, July 29, 2012

Morganisms

Today we were waiting outside of the bishop's office to meet our new bishop and Morgan was looking at a poster of CES fireside speakers.  She would ask their names then trace their names with her finger and say them like she was reading.  Then, out of nowhere, she goes, "these guys don't poop."  Ha!  What?!  Then I reminded her of the book we have called Everyone Poops (it's a great read).

Anytime I get frustrated -- mostly during shopping with Morgan -- she tells me, "stop being mad."  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  But Mo, I'm not mad at you.  Just frustrated with whining and your aversion to riding in the cart.

After she's been in the tub for a while and her hands get all wrinkled she will look at them and say, "Nana hands."  Then she's usually ready to get out.

Morgan is so outgoing most of the time.  She asks anyone -- Target employees, people in lines, kids, adults... anyone -- their name.  Then she tells them her's.  I always tell her how proud I am that she is nice to people, no matter what they look like or how old they are.

When she is not feeling outgoing, she will tell me that she is "feeling shy right now."


No comments: