Friday, July 6, 2012

Morganisms

My spunky little girl is so much fun.  She also does everything she can to antagonize me.  Seriously.  Everything I say, she'll do the opposite.  I thought this was supposed to happen in ten years.  

But she is still sweet and cute.  She likes to dress up (over her jammies) and dance with her friends.

Wear "Punzel hair" and slide down daddy's back with her lamb wrapped up in a dish cloth blanket.

Put things around her neck or wrists.  In this case it was panties around the neck.

Put things around Mommy Lamb's neck.

Talk on the phone.

And help mommy clean hand prints off the mirror.

1 comment:

Aurora Forealis said...

AAAAw you have such a beautiful little girl. I love that she's such a great helper! She keeps you full of laughter and joy doesnt she? Is this your only child?