Sunday, July 29, 2012

Big Girl Bed

We moved!  Yay!  I can't tell you how much I hated the house we were in -- and I really try not to hate things.  I miss the people and the subdivision pools but I have to say I am so glad we are not in that prison house anymore.  No yard.  Very dark.  And everything tan (dark tan).  I'm getting depressed just thinking about it so I'm going to move on now.

Morgan got a new bed (and new bedroom decor -- see this post for more on that).  It is a queen but only has the box springs and mattress.  We had the frame, but that made it too high for our 3 year old.  


And it's a good thing we lowered it because she fell out of bed last night.  But doesn't she look angelic curled up on the floor like that?

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

Her room looks great. I love the curtains that you made.