Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Winter Clearance Sales

I have to admit, I have been very good at not spending frivolously on things for the baby. Until today I had only purchased a couple of jammies and a canopy for her crib.

While walking during my lunch hour, I decided to step into Rite Aid and purchase something yummy and fattening to eat. I found a wonderful pile of children's books that were 50% off and bought 7 for a couple bucks each. It was quite the deal. When I got off work my boss told me about a sale she saw on baby clothes at Fred Meyer so I stopped there on my way home. It was fantastic! They are having their winter clearance sale so I bought a whole bunch of 6-12 month things for 75% off -- including a thick, warm coat for Morgan next winter. This is so great! I love sales.

2 comments:

carrie said...

I love good deals! You should try Old Navy, I shop there all the time. More often then not they have an additional 50% off of their clearance items. I never spend more then 5 dollars on anything for my kids, it is awesome. I've been told the Old Navy in American Fork has more clearance items then any of the others, so if your ever passing by you should check it out. I can't wait to see your sweet baby!

carrie said...

P.S. I totally laughed at the "nipple" post. It was a toe-curling painful experience for me, but totally worth it!