Sunday, November 9, 2008

Poll Results... So Far

Alright. Thanks to everyone that has voted so far. There are 24 total votes as of right now. I will leave it up so more can vote and I'll give another update later.

Here are the mid poll results...

Which name do you prefer?

38% Madison Kennedy
29% Isabella Claire
21% Sophie
13% Madison Isabella
0% Cameron Isabella

If you haven't voted yet, go to http://www.babycenter.com/403_baby-girl-names_8771772_165380263709.bc.

I'll explain why I chose some of the names.

Madison, Kennedy, and Isabella are names that I have loved for a while.

My grandma's name is Clara Belle so I chose to put Isabella and Claire together to kind of reverse her name. Besides, I think it's super cute.

Dr. Cameron is one of the female characters on the show, House, and I liked the name Cameron. My other grandma's name is Camille so I thought that the "Cam" part was close enough. Then I put Cameron and Isabella together to be named after both of my grandmas.

I decided I liked Sophie sometime during one of the 3 times I saw Mama Mia in the theater. I don't know which name would be put as the middle name.

The problem with picking a name is that I want all of them.

Tom was bummed that I only did a poll for the girl name. I asked him if he wants me to do a boy poll. He said yes. I can't understand why. He has made it quite clear that Alexander is his name of choice. However, to humor him I will let you know the boy names I like (besides Lex).

Collin (but that's Carly's name), Liam, Harrison (but would never call a kid Harry, it would have to be the whole thing), Noah, Jack, and Aidan.

5 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Hi Honey!!! Long time no see!! The last comment you left on my blog, it wouldn't connect to your profile/blog, so I wasn't sure who Kelly was, but secretly, I was hoping it was you!!! I'm SOOOOOO excited that you guys are expecting too!!!! Congrats!! Boise, also sounds so fun! I have family in Meridian, do you know that area? PLEASE keep in touch! I miss you and hope that things will continue to go well for you!!!! LUVS!
Brooke

The Knudsen Family said...

You do have alot of good names. It is so hard to choose. That house looks beautiful. Hope your offer goes through. Good job dressing up for halloween.

The Wacky Wilkins said...

So when do you find out about the house?! What a deal . . . I SO hope it works out (kind of, I really just want you to move back here :)

Picking names is fun . . . I guess. All of them are so so cute, so good luck!!

Brittney said...

Hey Kel! I tried to send you an email but it came back undelivered for some reason. We also have a poll on our website! We have the name but want some opinions on the spelling. So if ya get a chance, head on over and vote! I voted for Madison Kennedy. I love the name Madison and we considered it but it's WAY to close to Mason lol. I really like the name Kennedy too, what about that for a first name?

NickandCarly said...

Hmm. We like Madison, but you already know that. Have you thought of Madison Claire Rich? I also like Sophie!