Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

We had fun this halloween. When I got home from work I made a pumpkin casserole for Tom and we watched a scary movie. He was going to take me to the movies but I was so tired. But, he's a trooper. He stayed home with me. We had 4 trick-or-treaters (a 100% increase from last year)!

I dressed up as a vampire for work. My boss, Cathy, was one too. Then she made her boss dress up. I gave her the Twilight series to read and she loved it so we decided we were the Volturi. Sure we were a little more Bram Stroker than Stephenie Meyer but hey, we're living in the times.This is all of us. Drew was a cartoon character but I don't know from which cartoon. Then me, Cathy, Chelsea (the doctor), Tangermann, and Mary (a black fairy).

The night before halloween Tom and I carved a pumpkin. We didn't have a kit to make it look cool so I just did the quickest thing I could think of. Poor thing is a huge head with a little tiny face.

No comments: