Sunday, June 9, 2013

Disney Vacation: Finale

Disneyland/California Adventure day 2 was another fun and full day.

We got to see Tinkerbell and another fairy that I don't know.  We waited in line a long time so we got a whole bunch of pictures... Enjoy!










Tinkerbell was the best character with Mo.  She talked to her and asked questions.  She did a great job.




We also got to meet other princesses and get their autographs.








And right after we met princesses in Disneyland we booked it to California Adventure to Ariel's Grotto for lunch with the princesses.  It was so worth the money!














Then we went to Cars Land and met Mater.




Then Lightening McQueen came out.  He is who Morgan has been talking about for months.  She told me (and everyone else for the past 3 months) that she was going to sing We Are Never Getting Back Together to him.


Oh my goodness she was excited.


It was magical.  And she got to sing her song to him.




Morgan got to watch a Beauty and the Beast play with Emery.




We met new friends in line for Finding Nemo submarines.


To finish the night we watched World of Color.  I was mad because I waited for 40 minutes for Tom in the middle of nowhere (without knowing where he was) so I took Sophie back to the hotel a few minutes early.  We were tired anyway.


When we woke up the next morning we drove home in one stretch (with a couple of stops).  Fun vacation!

4 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That sounds like so much fun. I am glad you all had a fun time. My kids have wanted to go to Disneyland for forever. I'm sorry we missed you that weekend. We need to meet up sometime. Your girl are so cute.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Looks like you had SO much fun!

Unknown said...

I like the photos on this page
Kizi 3 Games

news headlines today said...

I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back once again to see your new posts, Click here For latest online news