Monday, May 6, 2013

KSL

On May 1 I had the opportunity of talking about my other blog on KSL.  It was live TV and a little scary, especially because I didn't know what they were going to ask me.


My blog was originally a DIY blog but lately I've been doing a lot of fitness posts.

When I got there went through security at noon and waited until 12:30 when one of the producers came to get me.  She walked me to the room where they were doing the news and someone put a mic on me and had me sit down at the news desk and wait.  When the anchor sat down he asked my name and then basically we were on.  I still had no idea what he was going to ask.  His first question was about fitness so I took it from there.

I was actually only on for a few minutes and I think it turned out well.

Here is the link: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=1194&sid=25011244&title=blog-of-the-week-turquoise-piano


No comments: