Thursday, September 13, 2012

Morganisms

Morgan says and does the funniest things.  Yesterday we were eating dinner and she said to Tom, "Mommy's pee pee hurts.  Should we kiss it better?"  (Pregnancy side effects.)  Apparently I tell my 3 year old too much.

This morning I was round brushing her hair and she started screaming (she's not a big fan of the blow dryer or round brush).  I thought that maybe it was too hot but I had been trying get only the hair so I turned off the blow dryer.  I asked her if she was just screaming to scream or if I was hurting her.  She said, "I'm just screaming to scream."

I took her to the mall yesterday and let her play in the play place.  Well, South Towne has this train that drives around the mall and they load and unload next to the play place, which is a brilliant idea for them.  She was dying to ride it but they only took cash and I only had my debit card.  She literally begged and begged.  I learned how hard it is to say no when your baby says, "please, please, please can I ride the train, Mommy?  Pllleeaasse?"

After we went to the mall I took her to the garden at Thanksgiving Point so we could see the waterfall.  She wasn't having a great time and neither was I.  It was pretty much a whine fest about any and everything.  One of the things she said was, " I want to go to the life garden!"  I tried to explain that there is no life garden.  I'm not sure if she meant life guard-en or life garden.  Either way, I still don't know where it came from.

When I tell her something she thinks is cool she says, "Oh my!"  Like today I told her she could wear her boots to the dentist.  "Oh my!"


Speaking of the dentist, she did so well.  Even the hygienist was surprised.  She was also surprised that Morgan knew what floss is because most kids her age don't.  Huh?  Don't other people floss their 3 year old's teeth?  No cavities!!!

1 comment:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Of course we floss!! :) She's so adorable!