Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I am now 28 1/2 weeks pregnant.  With a shot gun.  And a skirt.  

This is a picture of the beginning of my weekend.  We went to the annual Leamarado Days skeet shoot on Saturday morning.  I took third in the women's division.  Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.  If only I wasn't wearing shoes in this picture I would be way more awesome.  Did I mention that there were only 3 girls?  Ha!  Doesn't matter.  Third or last place, I still took home a medal.

I got to help my mom paint a room that she is completely redoing.  It is the guest room, which benefits me every time I sleep over there.  I steered her toward Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter and it is great!  This picture is the color, not the room.
 Described as the best paint color ever. Benjamin Moore revere pewter.

We got up and ran/walked a 5k on Monday morning.  I ran .2 miles and walked the rest.  My time was about 45 minutes... 21 minutes slower than last year.  It's okay though, I was carrying a baby and 15 extra pounds.  

Morgan found almost a dollar in the money sand box and took last in the 3-year-old race because she saw her aunt Shyanne on the side and stopped to hold her hand and say hi.  Ah, I love that girl.

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Hey you guys looked pretty good there getting ready for the skeet shoot. I am bummed we missed out. Hopefully we can get down next year. I love that Morgan stopped to talk. Too funny.

Susanna said...

I love leamorado days! Prego with a shotgun portrays it perfectly;)