Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morganisms

Morgan is going to be 3 next week and I can't believe it!  She is such a fun little girl (as long as it is after noon -- she's not a morning person at all).  I wanted to write some things about her in this post.

She has been potty training for two and a half weeks and she is doing well.  When we stay at home she is usually 100%.  When we go out... not so much.  She loves her Hello Kitty panties more than the Tinkerbell ones.  But that means that she's pooped in them more, and I just throw away poopie panties so the kitties are dwindling.

She loves when I pull my hair back.  If I have my hair in a ponytail when she wakes up that is usually the first thing notices and she'll say, "you pulled your hair back?"  Sometimes she won't go pee pee in the potty until I pull my hair back.  I laugh every time.

Tom went to China for work and she told him she wanted "Chinese candy."  I don't know how she knew how to say Chinese instead of China.  Observant, I guess.

She loves The Wonder Pets and gets super concerned during the episode where they get stuck in the whale's belly, then relieved when they are saved.

She gives the best hugs and kisses and asks me all the time if she can bite my lip.  Haha!

She is hit or miss with getting along with other kids.  When she decides she wants to, she is the one to give them hugs or ask them to hold her hand.

She absolutely loves lipstick, lip gloss, and chap stick.  Any time she sees me putting it on she asks if she can, and I always let her.  She's actually pretty good at it.

I'm really not sure what her favorite food is because one day she'll eat something and the next she won't touch it.  But she will eat blueberries almost any time I buy them.  And popcorn.

Lately she has been scared of the dark and monsters.  She usually ends up in our room on her little "princess bed" on our floor.

One day she ran almost 1/2 mile with me.  I think she's going to be a little runner.  I'm so proud!

She doesn't like me to read to her very often.  She would rather "read" the books by herself.

She has three stuffed lambs and four doggies that she loves.  Her favorite is the lamb she's had the longest.  I bought two more just in case.  The one she loves the most is "mommy wamb."  The others are "other one wambs."  Her doggies are "baby doggie," "big doggie," "daddy doggie," and "Chloe."  Hahaha!

She loves swimming and I think we will get her some lessons this summer.  She also loves doll houses.  We got her one for her birthday.  I can't wait to give it to her!

I love this girl so much.  I miss her when I'm not with her (except when I need me time).  I am so lucky to be her mommy!

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

She is such a cutie. I love all the pictures. She is just growing up so fast. Happy Birthday to Morgan! I hope she has a great day.

The Parker Family said...

I love your Morganisms! she's growing up so fast and i can't believe she's 3 already. Happy Birthday Morgan.