Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kevin

I have so much to update but I'm overwhelmed with the task so I'm just going to post a little snippet of our day.

I put M to bed tonight and she kept crying saying that the dog was going to get Kevin, except I couldn't understand what she was saying.  I thought she was talking about daddy and not doggies.  Then I thought she wanted her stuffed dogs.  Finally I made her say it again and I understood.

What does that mean?  We were watching Up today and the dogs in the movie are trying to find the bird, Kevin.  Apparently it stressed her out.


I also took her to the library, the school playground, and taught her how to roll down a grassy hill today.  It was a pretty great day.  I was worried because we had already watched a movie and made cookies by 10:45 and I was wondering what we would do with the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hahah you are an awesome mom!!
I loved that last line.
she is growin up! she looks bigger in that pic :) sooo pretty ! :)
love you guys!

The Knudsen Family said...

That is too funny. So many of those shows are kind of scary for kids. I have had the same problem with Preston saying doggie and I think he is saying daddy. Sounds like you got a lot done together that day. I'm too lazy I would just say go watch another movie.