Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Leamorado


We went to Utah over Labor day weekend so we could visit family and go to Leamorado.  Leamorado is the annual celebration of the town closest to where I'm from (Leamington) and I kind of claim it for myself.   We stayed at my mom's house and a friend of mine came the night before Leamorado so Morgan slept with Shy and Tom and I got couches.  It was great sleep.   

Anyway, I got up and did the fun run at 7 but didn't take my camera.  I won.  


Then we went to the program and lunch and games and as luck would have it, I didn't remember my camera there either.  I did ask someone to take these pictures of Morgan on the "train."  And soon I'll get pictures of her running a race (I made my aunt take some). 






After the celebration we went to my mom's and Morgan went nudie swimming with her cousin.  They had a blast!  When she was all done with the water she went to the deck where a little play kitchen is and played for a while (still naked).  When we went to get her to get dressed, we found a big log of poop.  It was so funny.  I haven't seen Tom laugh like that in a long time.  I'm sure she was too busy playing to notice it slip out.  

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is too funny about the poop. It was good to see you this weekend. I haven't gotten my pictures off my camera but if yours turned out I will get them emailed.

Michelle said...

hahah.. oh man.. too busy cookin up a storm!! love that girlie