Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Fun to Play in the Bathroom

Toys. We have tons of them. From dolls to blocks to cardboard boxes. But guess what Morgan's favorite thing to play with is...
The toilet bowl brush! This is where I found it today.

Another funny thing that happened today was when we were upstairs. She was playing and I was on the computer. I thought she was either in the play room or her bedroom, then I heard a slurping noise. Immediately I went over in my anything she could be drinking upstairs, which was nothing... except for toilet water. Sure enough, I ran to her bathroom and she was there, water all around the toilet and on the seat. She always does this thing where she puts her hand in water then brings her fingers to her mouth and slurps. That's what she was doing with the toilet water. Mmm.

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh that is too gross. But I think every little kid goes through a phase where it is fun to play in the bathroom.