Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun Summer Things

We've had a great summer but I am ready for cooler weather (not cold-- never cold, but mild).
We have gone to Lucky Peak a couple of times. It seems like every time I put Morgan's life jacket on it makes her fall over and get stuck like a turtle on it's shell. Here is one of those times.
We like to play at the park with our friends. Morgan especially likes the big kids. This little girl wanted Morgan to ride on the same park thingy as her so I put them together. My favorite part of this day was when she said to her mom, "Mom, you should have brought your camera. I look really cute today."
We found a great little rocking chair for $1 at our neighbor's garage sale. The name, Beverly, is painted on it so it probably needs a new paint job (unless we name the next one Beverly), but I think it was a great find.
Morgan's favorite place to play is in our kitchen cupboards. She clears everything out and gets in.
I'm turning into a real Martha lately. I sewed a blanket for the humanitarian project for our ward, made salsa and three pies in one week.

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Sounds like you have had a fun summer.

Susanna said...

So domestic! Morgan is so lucky to have such blond hair and blue eyes. She's so cute!

Amber said...

is that ivy wild park?? that's a fun park. and wow-- you are turning into martha. way to go :)