Sunday, January 24, 2010

Going Sugarfree

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new adventure for Tom and me. We are quitting sugar. I decided to do it a while ago because a bunch of people that I know are doing it and it just sounded like the right thing for me to do. Tom decided to join in on the fun when he saw his brother and sister last week. They are both not eating sugar and have dropped 20+ pounds. Seriously. I saw his sister after 6 months and got a little jealous (in a good way). She looks fantastic! So anyway, we are going for it and today we (and I mean I) baked all the cookie dough that was in our freezer (from all the school fundraisers) and delivered plates of cookies to people in our ward.

2 comments:

The Parker Family said...

i think i should join you on the sugar free thing but i like my candy way to much, not to mention that's how i make it through school. cute header pic of Morgan by the way. she's getting so big!

The Knudsen Family said...

Way to go. I could never do this. I am too much of a candy junkie. Would love to be able to do it for my kids though. But is a little hard when I keep it in the house for myself. Good luck going sugar free.