Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tom and Kelli's Most Excellent Adventure (Without Kids)

I had the opportunity to go to Florida with Tom while he was there for a business trip.  We dropped the kids off with their aunt and Nana.  It was the first time I've flown without kids in 5 years and it was pure relaxation and a little motion sickness.

On my birthday, Tom was able to break away from working with one of his local clients for a couple of hours.  We went to Universal Studios so we could see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  We got butter beer (delicious) and Tom got the Elder Wand (if you don't know what that is, like me, it is Dumbledore's wand.  If you don't know who Dumbledore is you should probably get some culture and watch the movies).











We then traveled to meet with another one of Tom's clients in Jacksonville.  We stayed at his club at the beach.  It was so perfect.  I read books, got my hair and nails done, and that's it.  It was really a perfect week.


As usual, I took pictures of amazing houses that I wouldn't mind having.