Friday, April 25, 2014

Morgan's 5th Birthday

Morgan's favorite number has been 5 for years.  Years!  It is magic to her.  Like pink, and glitter, and eating at restaurants.  Five.  And that's the birthday she celebrated this year.  It had to be special.  

She woke up and I made her crepes with sprinkles.  Then I let her just eat sprinkles.  


The first big thing she wanted to do for her big day was go to the library (I know!  She's smart too!) so I took her and Sophie to the Star library and she played with the subpar toys and confusing computer games, but she loved it.

Next we dropped Sophie off with Tom and I took her to Carl's Junior for lunch-slash-to-play-in-the-play-place.  She had a great time and played for about an hour.

After lunch we had the local cousins come over for some hot tub swimming.  

We got a babysitter for Sophie so Tom and I could take her to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  I didn't get any pictures of this part but we had a yummy dinner and, most importantly, Grandpa, Grandma, Shyanne, and Emery surprised her there.  They came all the way from Utah!

That night we had cupcakes and ice cream. 


 It was a wonderful birthday, and just the beginning of her celebration.






1 comment:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

So fun! Happy Birthday, Morgan!