Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sophie: 2 Months

I haven't really posted much about Sophie yet.  I love her.  Oh my gosh, I didn't know you could love two kids so much.  She is two months old today and she got her first round of immunizations.  She cried for like three seconds and was all better when I held her.

Here are her two month stats:

  • Length: 22 1/4 inches, 46%
  • Weight: 9 lbs 13.5 oz, 24%
  • Head Circ: 15 1/4 inches, 51%

She is smiling, cooing, turning her head, and all the other two month milestones.

Morgan is such a good helper.  Once when Sophie cried while Mo was sleeping she semi woke up and said, "Sophie meeds me."  She'll often say, "Sophie meeds milk" when she starts crying.  Mo loves talking to her and telling her she is the best baby in the world.  It's so cute.  I hope they are best friends when they get bigger.
  

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

So fun to have a new little baby to hold and love. That is such a cute picture of Sophie and Morgan.

AngelaNShade said...

I love her and I don't even know her..... Yet. Give morgie and soph a kiss from us. Love u guys.