Monday, June 18, 2012

Moving Again


Gaaahhh!  Why does it take so long for computers to start up?  I've been sitting here forever waiting to write this post.  Speaking of computers.  Mine crashed.  Like, the mother board is dead or something.  So instead of paying to get it fixed, I decided it would be prudent to just buy an iPad.  Yes, I have stepped into the land of the cool people.  My siblings-in-law would be so proud.

Let me tell you something about me and my husband.  We aren't really the most up to date with technological entertainment.  We have never had cable/satellite.  We don't even have the free TV stations.   We do have Netflix though so we can watch last season's shows.  So, that said, buying iPads was kind of a big deal.

Speaking of big deals.  We are moving.  Again.  Here's the story.

Do you remember a while ago when I posted two pictures of houses and asked your opinions about which we should buy?  The older fixer-upper or our former house?  Well, it was unanimous that we should go with the former.  


Did we listen?  Yes... after the offer we made on the first house was accepted and we had to use our mortgage friend resource to help us get out of it.  Tom's boss is the guy who currently owns our former house so we were going to buy it back from him because he bought a bigger and better house for his family (whatev).

This all happened in March.  Then in April one of Tom's business friends called him up and asked him work for him.  After lots of thought and discussion we have decided to take the job in Utah.

So, here we are packing up the house to move again.  This time to Utah.  The great thing is that Tom's current boss loves him so much that he's asked if Tom will consult for him and he has the option of coming back if the Utah job doesn't work out.  I'm excited to live close to my family.  We're sad to leave Tom's sister's family.  I'm thinking we should just have a house in Idaho and one in Utah.  When we're rich.  You know.

No comments: